- However, if you have two different versions for mobile and desktop, you need to make certain changes:
- Make sure to serve the structured markup for both desktop and mobile versions. You can verify the equivalence of both the desktop and mobile markup by entering the URLs of both the versions in the Structured Data Testing Tool and comparing the results.
- Avoid using a large amount of irrelevant information while adding the mobile markup.
- In case of canonical URLs, sites don’t have to make any changes.
- · Ensure that your mobile version is accessible to the Googlebot. Use the robots.txt Testing tool to verify this.
- If your desktop version is only verified on the Search console, you need to add and verify your mobile version as well.
Google has now focused its complete attention on mobile as it has begun testing its Mobile-First Indexing. But first, what is Mobile-First Indexing? Traditionally, Google crawls the desktop version of a web page and later indexes them for both desktop and mobile ranking. But according to the newest update, Google will now primarily look at […]Read More
The latest Google Algorithm update goes after the use of pop-ups. It’s pretty evident that most users find these interstitials and pop-ups annoying. So, Google is focusing on helping users to access content easily by punishing sites that use pop-ups that visually obscure the content. Google has said that these interstitials offer “poorer experience to […]Read More
Removal of the Mobile-friendly label update will not affect the ranking of websites, as well as the ranking signal. Yes, Of course! This is the common goal for all the businesses who want togenerate traffic, achieve lead conversion, and build a strong brand image for the company. Now, achieving the top ranking isn’t enough. You’ll have to maintain the […]Read More
One image worth thousands of words. Instead of writing more and more content you can easy design an attractive image will drive more traffic to the website but you place in website we should think about problem with speed of the page loading time. These are tips for image optimization Alt tag In case […]Read More
Most people think that seo is very difficult but that truth it is very easy .Fundamental seo configuration is very easy and simple but many of the think basic seo is hard. so what you need to do is first you should remove this thought from your mind. if you just apply the simple configuration […]Read More
Title tag optimization Title tag in the website you are optimizing for the can contain 70 characters not more than that and it should contain the keywords such as the product or services of the business you are going to promote Title play an important role in displaying the website in the organic search result. […]Read More
Title tags Title tag is the one of the most important tag in the seo. The keywords used the title tag must be unique according to se a best title should have some of qualities first important quality is the tile tag should not be not more than 70 characters then we can includes the […]Read More
Seo generating the visitors from search engine by the search engine optimization Help the search engine in categories it. Finding the right keywords Before optimizing the you should find the Right keyword which you should optimize. select the keywords which gives you the Business to do this you can use the tools there are many […]Read More
· Finalize the type of website and which categories that particular website you need · Decide the domain and register a domain name · Website hosting and way to do it · Designing a website yourself and outsource to company or web developer · Search engine optimization for the website in Google, yahoo and bing · Testing the website for errors […]Read More